Tuesday 19 January 2016

My favorite music.

Student Cris Oliver. 2ºC
Title My favorite music.
Type here Hi! No much people know about my musical likes, so I decide to write this post. I love all types of music, so i can't understand people who hate one type of music becouse of something. Apart of the little differences, idioms or message, all is music!
Well, my favorite group is called Simple plan. They are 5 boys from de french part of Canada who play a mixture of pop and punk. They have 4 albums since the creation of the group, in 1999. But, their 5 album will be sell from 19 of february of 2016. I like singing all their songs, so I can't choose only one. I recommend you to listen  to their songs, all of them have a message thet will be important to you in any point of your life.
Resultado de imagen de imagenes simple plan 2016Resultado de imagen de imagenes simple plan 2016



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment