Saturday 23 January 2016

Extrene sports

Student Paula Martinez Moreno 1ºCB
Title Extrene sports
Type here

-EXTREME SPORTS-

Hi!! I'm going to talk about extreme sports.

THERE ARE A LOT OF EXTREME SPORTS:

Motocross is a extreme sport? Motocross is a sport in which the bike to make great leaps is used, in which the various participants in a race with the aim of finishing in first place at the finish. Yes,is a extreme sport. I like this sport.

CLIMBING: It consists of climbing and descending very high natural walls with protective equipment.

SKYDIVING:It is jumping from a plane with a parachute giving people the experience of feeling flying. I like this sport too!

DIVING: is submerged under water for different purposes.

SKATE: You do stunts and jumps with a board with wheels, can be very extreme stunts.

MOUNTAIN BIKING: is dangerous travel distances and mountainous terrain.

RAFTING: the decline in river rapids in a raft or canoe.

SURF: is running in the waves with a dedicated table. Surf is my favourite extreme sport because I think that is fun pass through the middle of a wave, I've never tried, because I never go to a beach with waves, but I would love.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment