Tuesday 19 January 2016

BEAUTIFUL CITIES.

Student Belén Santiago Rodríguez. 2ºAB
Title BEAUTIFUL CITIES.
Type here

 I really like to travel. I´ve been in many cities of Spain; Roma and Paris. I´ve been in Málaga, Sevilla, Cádiz, Granada, Córdoba, Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante, Roma, Paris, etc.
But the most beautiful for me was Granada, Córdoba and of course Paris and Roma. I quite like the food in Italy, but in Paris, (Worls Disney) when I was there, the food was very bad because always it was a hamburger, a pizza or a hot dog... and one day or two it´s okay, but three or four...
I´ve been in Granada too and it´s one of my favourite cities in Spain.
When I was there, I was visiting many monuments, it was fantastic...
But I want to visit more cities, like New York Citie, London, or one of the cities in Germany.
It can be an experience...





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment