Sunday 8 January 2017

STORY OF MY COURSE

Student Javier Caballero Idáñez 2DB
Title STORY OF MY COURSE
Type here

   SEPTEMBER



 I didn't  go to the  fair. 
Because, I don't  want  to see people drinking,  and also I



can't  stand the attractions, anytime that I put on
in an attraction I want to die.



Then, I
went to my first day of school.



Also, I
went to Cantabria with my father and my brother to visit "la cueva del Soplao".



OCTOBER



And now,
I  started  to find more friends, and also I start the
exams. First, I was scared, but then I became fearless, I studied a lot, and
then I saw the results . 



NOVEMBER



The
exams  were finishing, and the day of my
birthday came, I celebrate with all my family. And that's all
I didn't do special things during that month.



DECEMBER



The exams
finished,  I was happy with my notes.



And then ,
the last day came, by the first two hours we were very few, but then in the
third hour all people came to take his/her notes but then,  they 
went to his/her houses again. But me I stay to the final.



Then, I pass the Christmas eve with my family  and New Year too.



AND THAT'S
ALL FOLKS!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment