Wednesday 4 January 2017

My first trimester

Student Paula Martínez 2ºBB
Title My first trimester
Type here




My
first trimester






The first trimester
began well, normal.



I knew some
classmates from the last year but some no.



Most of the teachers
were new but some of them we already knew.



The last year was
worse because it was my first year at high school but this has begun
very well and I hope ends well too.







September:







The teachers didn't
send many homework for home but some of them started sending
projects.



They started with
forces.







October:







In this month
teachers began to send more homework and projects and the exams began
but they were from the initial evaluation.







November:







The exams with mark
began in this month.



Teachers send more
and more projects but the homework was the same. I passed all my
exams except math.







December







In this month I give
the projects that I had, and we did the final exams. We went skating, it was very fun.
I've fail math but I'm going to get it back.







BYE!!






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment