Sunday 8 January 2017

MY LIFE THESE LAST FOUR MONTHS

Student marta herraez 2DB
Title MY LIFE THESE LAST FOUR MONTHS
Type here I am going to talk about these last four months.
SEPTEMBER:
This was my favourite month,because is was the fair. I had a lot of fun because i was mainly at the fair. September was cool because of the fair but 
we started a new school year.at the beginning was easy because we didn't had exams.
OCTOBER:
this month its was cool because it was Halloween but on this day I went to Valencia. on this month we started to have some exams.
NOVEMBER:
This month was difficult because we started the hard exams. also I went twice to Valencia  because my aunt was bad of the back.
DECEMBER:
this was the most difficult month of all we had the last exams .in this month i travelled to Valencia like five or six times . The last  week of school I travelled to Valencia for an emergency . I couldn't go to school.also I haven't got my marks and I haven't got my marks yet and still don't know my results  



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment