Sunday 8 January 2017

My life from September to December.

Student Laura López 2ºCB
Title My life from September to December.
Type here Hello! I'm going to tell you my life on the first trimester of High School. 

September:
On September, the fair of Albacete started. I went to the fair all days with my friends because I love it. I had so much fun! 
But, on September, High School also started :/

October:
October was a normal month for me. I didn't had a lot of exams. On 31st October, I celebrated Halloween with 
my friends. It was a great day!

November:
On November exams started. I had to study a lot. It was a boring month!

December:
The last month of the first trimester of High School. I also had a lot of exams. Plus, holidays started! On 22 December, I finally had my marks. They weren't bad. I celebrated Christmas and New Year with my family. In my opinion, it was the best month!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment