Monday 9 January 2017

my life during the last 3 months

Student rocio gregorio 2DB
Title my life during the last 3 months
Type here

My Life During The Last 3 Months


I am goig to summarise my life during the last 3-4 months, keep reading if you want to know more...

On September the 7th "la feria" start.

"La feria" is a famous fair here, in Albacete.

There are a lot of craft stalls to buy presents or things for you, what you want...

And there are also many more stalls where you can buy: watches, bracelets, necklaces, toys, also typical food, drinks... You can also have fun in the attractions, the most famous one is the ferris wheel.

Not only people from Albacete go to the fais, so many people from other cities come to this famous fair to enjoy it like Albacete´s people do. This fair ends on September the 17th.

On Septhember the 16th I start the classes in my high school, i have started 2nd of ESO, I have met meny new students in my class and also new teachers.

On November we start having more and more exams and proyects till the 22nd of December, the day that we started our chistmas holidays till we came back to school on January the 9th, 2017.

BYE!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment