Monday 9 January 2017

My life during this 3 months.

Student Gema Sánchez 2ºDB
Title My life during this 3 months.
Type here This last three months in my life were really good.

In September is La Feria here in Albacete, so I went out with friends. I had fun moments, taking photos, going down 
roaller coasters and eating, a lot!! 
I met new teachers on High School like José or Manuel.


October was good too. I went to Villarobledo to swimming competitions. I also had exams, some of them were really good! 
I also learnt a new game called Dashball, it's similar to a game here called Partidos quemados. It was really cool and you 
have to play in a team, so I really like it. 


November was a month to work. I had to study and prepare lots of exams, and I reeckon I did the best I could.


December was one of my favourite months. Maybe because of Christmas. I like watching the Christmas trees and all the lights. 
I also went to Madrid. It was perfect because it was sunny and the Sun was shinning in the sky. Thanks god High School finished,
 the problems is that  we only have a few days of Holidays. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment