Sunday 8 January 2017

My Life In This Three Months

Student Marta de Haro Corredor 2ºDB
Title My Life In This Three Months
Type here







Do you want to know some of
my experiences about this last three monts?


First I am going to talk
about "La Feria".


People around
all the world come to Albacete to spend a few days in this enjoyable
event, so this days Albacete it's a crowded place. This year I went
to "La Feria" almost every day, as I live very near, I could
arrive on foot.


I usually went
with friends. We meet very early to see the heifers and then we ride
attractions, and have lunch all together.





The seventeen
of september the classes started, I was so excited to see again all
my classmates.


This year, I
have a lot of new teachers, well, half of them taught me on 1º ESO.


In general I'm
very satisfied with them, in fact I am learning a lot at the moment.





The first weeks
of december were so hard, we had all the final exams, we had to be
very focused and work a lot to get good marks. It was worth it
because christmas holidays were close.


As you can see,
this three months have been very intense for me.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment