Friday 19 February 2016

OUR FAVOURITE MUSICS

Student MªCarmen Arteseros 2ºC
Title OUR FAVOURITE MUSICS
Type here
MºCARMEN 
My favourite musics are flamenco and reggaeton.
FLAMENCO: My favourite artist Pilar Bogado, Antonío José 
My favourite songs are: El Arte de Vivir (Antonio Jose), Dile (Pilar Bogado).
I love this type of musics because I identify in the songs of that singers
REGGAETON: I like this song because are very catchy.
My favourite songs are: Quien dijo amigos, Hasta el amanecer.

ELENA
My favourite musics are reggaeton and pop
REGGAETON: I like this music because are very catchy.
My favourite artists are Carlitos Rossy, Nicky Jam.
My favourites songs are Hasta el Amanecer (Carlitos Rossy) and more..
POP: I like pop because I think that English is interest, my favourite bands are Auryn.
My favourite songs are Footprints, Million Dollars, Memphis, Lost in translation.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment