Friday 26 February 2016

my favourite song

Student Martín García Lorenzo 1CB
Title my favourite song
Type here   My favourite song is someone like you from "Adele". I like because se have a very good voice,this song she composed because she break it of whit his girlfriend.
the song is like this:

I heard that your settled down

     That you found a girl and you're married now

     I heard that your dreams came true

   Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you


   

Old friend, why are you so shy?

     It ain't like you to hold back

     Or hide from the lie


   

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

     But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

     I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

     That for me, it isn't over


   

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you

     I wish nothing but the best for you two

     Don't forget me, I beg

     I remember you said:

     "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

     "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"


   

You'd know how the time flies

     Only yesterday was the time of our lives

     We were born and raised in a summery haze

     Bound by the surprise of our glory days


   


Resultado de imagen de someone like you




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment