Tuesday 16 February 2016

Books VS Movies

Student Ana Isabel Bañón 2ºAB
Title Books VS Movies
Type here

Hi! I'm going to talk about the difference's between book's and movies.

I love read and see movies too, but not always the movies are very good. Always they change things. A book they can be very long, but the movie has a time to talk about all (between 1h to 2h). The scripwitter adapt the book to do the movie, and sometimes doesn't put interesting things in his opinion, but, the reader say: "Why they didn't put that?"

And now, I'm going to talk about my favorite writing:

-John Green ( The fault in our stars) 
-Anna Todd (After)
-J.R.R Tolkien (The lord of rings)
-J.K Rowling(Harry Potter)
-Cassandra Clare(Shadow hunters)
-Stephen Meyer (Twilight)


And my favorite actor, actress and director are:

-Will Smith (Men in black)
-Johnny Depp (The pirates of caribbean)
Leonardo DiCaprio (Titanic)
-Jennifer Lawrence (The hunger games)
-Cameron Diaz (Angel's Charlie)
-Emma Watson (Harry Potter)
-Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones)
-Steven Spielberg (the only director that I like, and I see a lot of movies) (Shark, E.T the extra-terrestrial)















 

 

1 comment: