Wednesday 27 April 2016

Video Games

Student David Villalva 1º DB
Title Video Games
Type here
First of all, what a Video Game is? 
A video game is an electronic game that involves human interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback ona video device such as a TV screen or computer monitor. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a raster display device, but in the 2000s, it implies any type of display device that can produce two- or three-dimensional images. Video games are sometimes believed to be a form of art, but this designation is controversial. 
  Resultado de imagen de videogamesResultado de imagen de videogames     Resultado de imagen de videogames
My favourite game is Minecraft 
Resultado de imagen de Minecraft
I'm never bored gaming this game, because you can build all that you can imagin. I have it in the mobile, in the Ps Vita and in the Pc.
Sometimes the people call's me rat kid, but it doesn't import me.
I love a lot too the assasins creed 
Resultado de imagen de assassins creed
That is all for thi month BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment