Friday 29 April 2016

TRADITIONAL PHRASES OF MOM

Student Lucia Velasco Romero 2AB
Title TRADITIONAL PHRASES OF MOM
Type here Hello, I' m Lucia Velasco, of 2AB. Now I' m going to talk about traditional phrases of mom, because this 
Sunday will be the Mother's Day ( 1st  may). 
TRADITIONAL PHRASES:
1-While you living in this house:
Admit it, sometime, you wanted to make something that your mom didn't wanted, and your mom say's:
While you living in this house...
2- Don't step the floor, I just cleaned:
Imagine that you need something of the kitchen, and the floor is wet, your mom say's:
Don't step the floor, I just cleaned.
3- There is food:
Someday, you not asked mom hungry:
What we have to eat?
And your mom answer:
There is food.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I WAIT YOU LIKE IT ;)







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment