Monday 30 May 2016

English jokes

Student Carla Villa Díaz 2BB
Title English jokes
Type here
ENGLISH JOKES


Teacher: "Why are you praying in class little Johnny?"
-
Little Johnny: "My mom taught me to always pray before going to sleep."


Little Johnny comes home and tells his daddy, "Dad, tomorrow there's a special 'Adults' evening' at school.
Daddy is surprised, "Really? Special?"
"Yes," nods Johnny, "it will be just you, the teacher, the headmaster and two police officers."


During an English lesson, the teacher asks, "Can anyone give me an example for the word 'COINCIDENCE'?"
Little Johnny volunteers, "Sir, my mum and dad were married on the same day."


Teacher asks Little Johnny, "Johnny, how old is your father?"
"He's as old as me," Johnny informs her.
"Now how would that be possible?" inquires the surprised teacher.
"Well – he became father the day I was born."




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment