Tuesday 31 May 2016

ANIMAL MISTREATMENT

Student Lucia Velasco 2AB
Title ANIMAL MISTREATMENT
Type here

Hello, I am Lucia, and as you can see in the title I am going to speak about the animal mistreatment.
 With the animal mistreatment I include the bullfights the fight of dogs, the abandon...

The dog race more mistreated of the world is the greyhound. This dog is used to hunt. When a hare or a bunny escapes from them a (another ill-treated animal) or finishes the hunt, the hunters hang them or burn them alive.

 Another animal that this ill-treated in Spain they are the bulls. In Valencia, they they put fire in the horns. In other places of Spain a mounted man running or in horse they fix a few flags to them in the neck.

There are a lot of animal mistreated, but I have written some examples of it.

I H

I HOPE YOU LIKED :) 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment