Sunday 29 May 2016

Blue Jeans

Student Isabel Toledo García 2ªBB
Title Blue Jeans
Type here He is called Blue Jeans or Francisco de Paula. He's name is Francisco de Paula Fernández González. 
Selling among teenagers, author of youthful romantic genre.
He was born in Sevilla, although all my adolescence I was lived in Carmona. 
He said, although I had ten books, I just started in this and I have a lot to improve and learn. He said, always with my feet on the ground , quietly, honesty and humility. He said, readers are the most important part of this adventure and I owe them everything I've accomplished.

His works are: 
-Songs for Paula Serie
    -Songs for Paula, 2009
    -Do you know I love you ?, 2009
    -Hush me with a kiss, 2011
-Misunderstood Club Serie
    -Good morning, princess!
    -Don't smile that I fall in love 
    -Can I dream with you?
    -I have a secret: Mery's diary
    -Misunderstood Club
Something as simple Serie
    -Something as simple as tweeting I love you, 2015
    -Something as simple as give you a kiss, 2016

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment