Monday 23 May 2016

Distance

Student Andrea Fernandez 1CB
Title Distance
Type here

                                                DISTANCE



Hello, today I'm going to talk about distance, I tink
that not all of you are going to  understand.



Do you know what is the distance? yes I now that is
the 
space between two points, but not only that,no,
distance is when you miss someone a friend or a family member. It's hard to can
not have someone that wants next to you. If you dont know what I'm talking is
because yo dont miss someone. Many people say that distance is forgotten ..
other than the distance does not affect them.These people do not know how hard
it is  when we are not able to say see you this afternoon? no, you can not , why?
because of the distance , maybe for you the kilometers are just a few numbers
but for others people are much more than that,,. I hope you enjoyed this
reflexion , bye!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment