Wednesday 2 March 2016

Obsidian (Book Review)

Student Marcela García 2ºAB
Title Obsidian (Book Review)
Type here

O B S I D I A N ;

Today I'm going to talk about a book called "Obsidian", which takes part of the "Lux" series, which is made up of 5 books (Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Origin and Opposition) and 3 extras (Shadows, Obsession and Oblivion). This books are written by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Synopsis;

This books tells the story of Katy, a normal 17 years-old girl, that days ago moved to West Virginia because she lately had many problems in her old city after her dad's death. Days before her move, she has to go shopping and, as she os new in that village, she has to ask for help to her neighbors. Lately, she starts being friend with them (Daemon and Dee, twins). Before starting being her friend, she started thinking that they have something weird. Finally, she discovered their secret... they are aliens. Katy has to keep that secret to herself to keep them save.

Personal opinion;
I really enjoy this book. You read it so fast because you can't keep your eyes off the book. I also consider that the ending is very unpredictable and I like really like it.
From 1 to 10, I'll give it a 10.


Resultado de imagen de obsidian book




Hope you enjoy!




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment