Friday 23 December 2016

My life in the last four months.

Student Yaiza Igualada 2CB
Title My life in the last four months.
Type here




MY
LIFE IN THE LAST FOUR MONTHS….

I am going to
tell you my life in these four months.

Keep on
reading because it is so interesting!

September:

Of course,
the best thing of September was La Feria.

I went all
days with my family but also with my friends. I bought a lot of things and I ate
a lot.

But there was
a worst thing in September: the start of classes. In fact I love my class.

October:

In October I celebrated
Halloween with my friends and I had a lot of fun with them. IT WAS FANTASTIC!

November:

In November I
traveled to Valencia with my brother and my parents.

December:

I have been
studying all days until the 21st of December. It was terrible! But the
best thing was that the 22nd the teachers gave us the marks and the
Christmas holydays started.



























Now I can
enjoy Christmas! Without studying anything!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment